Updating the website

You have probably noticed my website has been acting quite weird within these few days. I would like to blame my computer or even some supernatural forces but it was all because I haven’t watched Star Trek enough. I managed to mess up everything when I decided to do two things: 1. I wanted to use Multisite function and 2. I needed to move my main folder inside my server. I don’t know what went wrong but now I’ve managed to gather things up again. I’m hoping to fix everything before Christmas. I’ve got a new layout coming, shop and maybe even a portfolio (finally!). So before that, rock on!

EDIT TO MY POST: Still fixing…

Subscribe to Bandmill

Feel free to type your email address to the field below and get notifications when a new exciting and entertaining post is available.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

%d bloggers like this: